- Recommend at least three fanworks from main or bonus rounds. Your recommendations don’t have to be connected in any way, and you do not need permission to recommend a work.
- Don't rec your own work. You can recommend things created by your own team, but please spread the love to other teams too.
- Each recommendation must include at least two sentences explaining why that fanwork is awesome. Please use the format specified below.
- You may recommend as many works as you like, as long as they are posted separately in groups of at least three.
- There will be no prompts for this round. Simply post each fill/recommendation list as a comment in response to this post.
- Remember to follow the general bonus round rules, outlined here.
FORMATBonus round shenanigans all happen in the comments below. Brand-new works only, please.
Format your comment in the following way:
|If FILLING (all teams):|
|FILL: TEAM [YOUR SHIP]
Posts not using this format will be understood to be unofficial discussion posts, regardless of what they contain. They, like all comments in this community, are subject to the code of conduct.
SCORINGThese numbers apply to your team as a whole, not each individual teammate. Make as many fills as you want!
First 3 fills by any member of your team: 20 points each
Fills 4-10: 10 points each
Fills 11-20: 5 points each
Fills 21+: 2 points each
All scored content must be created new for this round.
Etc.If you're hunting through the prompts looking for what to fill, a good trick is to view top-level comments only.
Have a question? Check The FAQ first. If you still need help, feel free to contact the mods. Happy fanworking!