It’s almost time for the games to really begin, but before they do, we’ve got one last icebreaker game for you! This one’s a classic: bingo! Read below to learn how to play.
- Using the bingo card generator of your choice (such as this site or this one), create a 5x5 bingo card composed entirely of names of characters you like from any sports anime.
- You’re allowed to have one free space on your bingo card.
- Comment on this post with your bingo card
- Fill out other participants’ bingo cards by saving their card, filling the squares that contain characters you like, and posting the filled-out bingo card as a reply to their comment.
- If you manage to get bingo, congratulations! You win the power of friendship, and a high-five from us.
- Want a cool SASO icon? If you get bingo, confirm your bingo by including in your comment one sentence each on what you like about the 4 or 5 characters that scored your bingo, then send the link to your comment to us!
We hope these icebreakers have helped you meet some new friends and prepared you for what’s to come! Here's the Friending Meme for anyone whose contact info you didn’t catch, and get hyped for SASO 2017! (This round ends on May 17.)