Let's finish SASO 2017 with a bang. This bonus bonus round allows any kind of prompt imaginable in any format. The sky's the limit!
Please read this whole post before commenting to ensure that your team gets the most points possible.
- Submit prompts by commenting to this post with literally any kind of prompt, along with any ship/ot3/etc. from one of our nominated fandoms, with the following caveats:
- Large image prompts should be thumbnailed and linked to, as explained here.
- Fanart/fanfiction/fanwork prompts are only allowed if you created the fanwork yourself or if you have explicit permission to use it, and proof of permission must be linked to in your prompt header.
- Quote prompts can come from almost anything, but please don't quote personal conversations you've had or overheard.
- Reposting prompts is fine, but be respectful and keep crediting in mind. A prompt belongs to the person who posted it to this round, and who can fill it is determined by whether or not they are on that person's team.
- If reposting a br2 (tic tac toe) prompt, please post each prompt square as its own individual comment. Posting tic tac toe boards wholesale will crash our br scorer and the bonus doesn't apply for this round, anyway.
- Your prompt MUST include some kind of relationship. Platonic relationships are indicated by an "&" between the names (e.g., Akira & Hikaru). Non-platonic relationships use "/" (e.g., Akira/Hikaru). Please don't say "Any pairing," either!
- Besides that, if you want to prompt something, regardless of format—even formats not previously allowed in SASO—go right ahead. If you're unsure you can ask us for clarification, but tbh just go for the gold.
- Fill prompts by replying to the prompt with a fanwork.
- Remember to follow the general bonus round rules, outlined here.
- Here is a prompt/fill index for your convenience.
FORMATBonus round shenanigans all happen in the comments below. Brand-new works only, please.
Required Work Minimums:
- 400 words (prose)
- 400px by 400px (art)
- 14 lines (poetry)
- 8 tracks (fanmixes)
Format your comment in one of the following ways:
|If PROMPTING:||If FILLING:||If FILLING as a TEAM GRANDSTAND participant:|
|PROMPT: TEAM [YOUR SHIP]
||FILL: TEAM [YOUR SHIP], [RATING]
||FILL: TEAM GRANDSTAND, [RATING]
Posts not using this format will be understood to be unofficial discussion posts, regardless of what they contain. They, like all comments in this community, are subject to the code of conduct.
If you see anyone breaking the code of conduct (e.g., causing drama, being rude) anywhere (not just DW), please contact the mods immediately.
SCORINGThese numbers apply to your team as a whole, not each individual teammate. Make as many prompts/fills as you want!
For prompts: 5 points each (maximum of 50 prompt points per team per round)For fills:
First 4 fills by any member of your team: 20 points each
Fills 5-10: 15 points each
Fills 11-20: 5 points each
Fills 21-50: 2 points each
Fills 51+: 1 point each
All scored content must be created new for this round.
Etc.If you're hunting through the prompts looking for what to fill, a good trick is to view top-level comments only (see the line of links below this post).
Have a question? Check The FAQ first. If you still need help, feel free to contact the mods. Happy fanworking!