Bonus Round 5: Remixes
SASO 2016 is over, but this round is perpetually open to new fills (no new prompts).
Congrats, this is the home stretch! You've worked hard and created hundreds of fanworks for sports anime fandom to enjoy. This round encourages you to look back at everything the SASO has made and use it as inspiration.
This round ends at 7PM on August 8 EDT. Countdown Timer.
- Choose a fanwork created by other participants in a previous main or bonus round of SASO and create a new piece based on it. You could create a fanart of another work, an FST inspired by a piece’s style, retell another person’s fanfic from another point of view, create a new fanfic inspired by a great piece of art... go wild!
- You cannot remix your teammates' works.
- You must have permission from the original creator. There's a blanket permissions post here (feel free to add yourself to it!), or you can leave a comment on their original post asking for permission.
- You must include a link to the original work in your post.
- Since all fills are based on previous works, there will be no prompts for this round. Simply post your fill as a comment in response to this post.
- Remember to follow the general bonus round rules, outlined here.
FORMATBonus round shenanigans all happen in the comments below. Brand-new works only, please.
Required Work Minimums:
- 400 words (prose)
- 400px by 400px (art)
- 14 lines (poetry)
Format your comment in one of the following ways:
|If FILLING:||If FILLING as a TEAM GRANDSTAND participant:|
|FILL: TEAM [YOUR SHIP], [RATING]
||FILL: TEAM GRANDSTAND, [RATING]
Posts not using this format will be understood to be unofficial discussion posts, regardless of what they contain. They, like all comments in this community, are subject to the code of conduct.
SCORINGThese numbers apply to your team as a whole, not each individual teammate. Make as many fills as you want!
First 3 fills by any member of your team: 20 points each
Fills 4-10: 10 points each
Fills 11-20: 5 points each
Fills 21+: 2 points each
All scored content must be created new for this round.
Etc.Have a question? Check The FAQ first. If you still need help, feel free to contact the mods. Happy fanworking!