SASO 2017 is over, but this round is perpetually open to new fills (no new prompts).
Please read this whole post before commenting to ensure that your team gets the most points possible. (There are changes from last year!)
- Submit prompts by commenting to this post with an alternate universe idea, along with a ship from one of our nominated fandoms. There's a comment template below for your convenience.
- Your prompt MUST include some kind of relationship. (This is not the sports anime gen olympics.) Platonic relationships are indicated by an "&" between the names (e.g., Izumi & Sakaeguchi). Non-platonic relationships use "/" (e.g., Izumi/Sakaeguchi). Please don't say "Any pairing," either!
- An AU can be a canon divergence, e.g. "what if [character] was the Team Captain instead of the canon captain character?", or a completely different setting altogether, e.g., pop idol AU, coffee shop AU, superheroes AU, etc.
- Fill prompts by leaving a responding comment to the prompt with your newly-created work.
- Remember to follow the general bonus round rules, outlined here.
FORMATBonus round shenanigans all happen in the comments below. Brand-new works only, please.
Required Work Minimums:
- 400 words (prose)
- 400px by 400px (art)
- 14 lines (poetry)
Format your comment in one of the following ways:
|If PROMPTING:||If FILLING:||If FILLING as a TEAM GRANDSTAND participant:|
|PROMPT: TEAM [YOUR SHIP]
||FILL: TEAM [YOUR SHIP], [RATING]
||FILL: TEAM GRANDSTAND, [RATING]
Posts not using this format will be understood to be unofficial discussion posts, regardless of what they contain. They, like all comments in this community, are subject to the code of conduct.
If you see anyone breaking the code of conduct (e.g., causing drama, being rude) anywhere (not just DW), please contact the mods immediately.
SCORINGThese numbers apply to your team as a whole, not each individual teammate. Make as many prompts/fills as you want!
For prompts: 5 points each (maximum of 50 prompt points per team per round)For fills:
First 4 fills by any member of your team: 20 points each
Fills 5-10: 15 points each
Fills 11-20: 5 points each
Fills 21-50: 2 points each
Fills 51+: 1 point each
All scored content must be created new for this round.
Etc.If you're hunting through the prompts looking for what to fill, a good trick is to view top-level comments only (see the line of links below this post).
Have a question? Check The FAQ first. If you still need help, feel free to contact the mods. Happy fanworking!